Cloudremedy™ is a new Cloud Computing service created to provide immediate assistance when a Cloud Computing environment or project does not work as expected. The service works at any stage of a Cloud strategy by applying our business-focussed methodology to correct elements which are not working as desired for your business.
Cloudremedy can incorporate the hardware and software you already own or would like own. If there is no hardware, software or software subscription in place, Cloudremedy focuses on finding the most suitable technologies which can fit with the business and budget requirements without pushing you to a set group of vendors. Cloudremedy is different from other solution providers in that we do not require you to purchase equipment or software through us or commit to long term support contracts.
The service is entirely flexible working with many types of Cloud Computing solution (Software as a service providers, Public Cloud, Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud providers). As a by-product of working with a many vendors, platforms and applications, Be Specific is able to provide comprehensive but “just enough” consultancy in areas where you may experience trouble so the team can get you back on track.
Cloudremedy can be taken up at any point in time, so if you run into trouble during any Cloud Computing project, get in touch to discuss your issues and find out if we can help.
Common use cases for Cloudremedy:
- • Unexpected employee absence;
- • Change of budget allocation;
- • Unexpected outage;
- • Running behind on project time-scales;
- • Cloud computing performance issues;
- • Cloud computing capacity planning;
- • Cloud infrastructure upgrades;
- • Many other challenges…
- • Server Manufacturers: Dell®, HP®, Cisco®, IBM®
- • Storage Systems: HP, Dell, EMC® Clariion & Celerra, 3PAR, NetApp®, Nexenta
- • Networking Manufacturers: Cisco
- • Virtualisation technologies: VMware® vSphere, vCloud Director and other infrastructure products, Microsoft® Hyper-V
- • Operating Systems: Microsoft Server Family and Applications, Red Hat®
- • Disaster Recovery and Data Protection: Symantec®, Neverfail®
- • Microsoft® Office 365: For Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online and Lync
- • Google® Apps: For Business Email
- • Amazon EC2: For Hybrid Cloud and Public Cloud
- • Any VMware vCloud Provider